I have spent nearly my entire life in Pennsylvania. I was born here, I moved three time as a child all within a 20 mile radius of my original house, I went to College here, and the only time I left was to spent some summers with family in Arizona and Florida, and when I lived in Tokyo for 10 months. I hate the cold, I hate the snow, I dislike the rain. I don't have a car either, yet I chose to go to Ursinus, with not much to do around. I could have gone to school out West, in California with beautiful weather. I could have gone to school in a city, with a thriving night life. Yet this is where I chose to go, because this is my home, where my heart is. And this is where I'll stay for some time after I graduate. Yet I know deep within this heart,I realize that if I had a chance to leave and try something new, I'll do it. My life is constantly changing and had really only just begun. I am not yet ready to settle on one place yet. But at least for now, this is where I'm comfortable. This is where my friends are, this is where my boyfriend is, and my family. I know this place. So this is where I'll stay, until my passport starts begging for a new stamp to be placed in it.
On a random note, I find it ironic that I took this picture in the subway in New York City. What could be the meaning in that I wonder?

No comments:
Post a Comment